Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Wow, life moves fast

Hello all, my deepest apologies to all you fantastic seamstress divas out there for not posting in a while. Life has been crazy!!! I haven't had time to sew but I will finally this weekend..YAY!!!! I am in grad school and I just got a new job :o) YAY! But the fast part is that I interviewed October 2nd, got an offer October 3rd, finish my 2 weeks on Friday and fly to Singapore for 3 WEEKS on October 27th!!! Yes divas, my 1st day on the job I am getting shipped out..how cool (crazy) is that?! However it was not expected so my life is wonderfully stressful and exciting at the moment. And yes I am jumping on the Butterick 5247 bandwagon...everyone loves this pattern and has great pics of it on pattern review. That plum jersey knit is calling my name..I wanted to be one of the first to write a review on that pattern but life got in the way (pout pout). Superwoman is exhausted but I still dream of notions and covet every new fabulous pattern that comes out. I promise you ladies I will finish that super easy and super chic dress by Sunday...thank GOD I have week off before I have to jet set. Please stop by and shout out..what awesome things are going on with you??????

1 comment:

Cennetta said...

Hi Lady, How fantastic is that! Jet Setting around the world! You are the envy of many. Be safe and God's blessings for a exciting productive trip. I'm so looking forward to seeing your version of that chic little dress.
Happy Sewing!
C