Saturday, November 15, 2008

There's No Place Like Home

Hello all, I am finally back in the USA!!! I missed it so much but Singapore is absolutely gorgeous. I am tired as that flight was almost 20 hrs long but I just wanted to let you all know that a pic heavy post is coming soon. Balancing grad school was a daunting task, but I actually managed to get A's and B's on my assignments while working on a 14 hour time differential. I say all that to say I have been so busy and I am grateful to be back and able to enjoy some of your blogs. And before I forget, I finally finished my Butterick dress I was talking about last post so I will upload a pic once I get settled in. I am contemplating doing a review as there are so many out there...we will see...missed you all and keep up the great sewing work. Its great to be home :o)

No comments: