Wednesday, August 13, 2008

New Butterick patterns are out!

Hello all, I know that it has been a while since my premier posts but I was too busy turning 21 again (lol). Much to my delight, Butterick has released some fresh new patterns for the season. Not only that, the McCall Pattern Company (any of the 3 - Butterick, McCalls, Vogue) is giving away a FREE pattern! :o) Even better if you live near a Hancock Fabrics, they are having a 99 cent Butterick pattern sale starting tomorrow Thursday August 14, 2008. In sewing news, I am currently working on a craft project I hope to post soon. My little cousin is having a baby .... yay! And I am loving making a blanket and M4858 for baby in the cutest pink and teddy bear fabrics.

Here are my faves from the latest release from Butterick, gotta love fall fashion.....


Wouldn't this be fabulous and very versatile set for the office? Think a nice cream colored sweater knit with camel boots or a bold and spicy color in a ponte knit with black leggings or opaque tights and black chunky heels?






Don't you just love the hot pink with the bold black contrast? This would ooze fall fashionista with the right accessories and boots. My picks would be sumptuous black leather for sure. This one is definitely on the must sew list. Top 3 reasons why: Its super cute, easy, and makes a great gift! Make this in several bold colors and have some fun! :o)




This little wardrobe set is a great refresher for the season. It has nice lines and a lot of potential. I envision this in some nice wool, flannel or suiting (stretch if you can find it). Since I have a ton of patterns already, not sure if I will purchase but it definitely has my attention...





So what are your thoughts on the new fall fashion from the Beloved Big 4? Leave me a message and let me know!

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

I'm more excited about the Butterick patterns this time. I loved almost all of them! LOL