Monday, July 28, 2008

Sew Cute Fashionista's First Blog....


Hello all, after reading so many fabulous sewing and fashion blogs, I decided to join in the fun. I am new at this so bear with me. I am starting off by posting a picture of my first adult sewing project. I have been trying to learn since I was a teenager but now that I am a grown diva I am getting more serious about one of my favorite crafts. So enjoy and let me know what you think. Be kind...I am a newbie...at blogging & sewing lol !
This is McCalls 3145. I did a review on PatternReview.com if you want to read about it :o)

3 comments:

Cennetta said...

Welcome Crafty1, The skirt is fabulous. I look forward to following your sewing adventures.
C

Crafty1 said...

Thanks so much for your comment. This is so exciting :o)

Erica Bunker said...

Very cute skirt! Love the print! Welcome to blogland!